Prof Chun Zhu Li - Director
Professor Chun-Zhu Li is an internationally recognised leader in the field of energy science and engineering.
Professor Chun-Zhu Li’s research in the area of bioenergy includes the gasification of biomass for distributed power generation and the pyrolysis and biorefinery for the production of liquid transport fuels and chemicals from biomass. Much of his recent research on bioenergy has been focused on the utilisation of mallee and other types of biomass grown in Western Australia.
- New centre reinforces Australia-India energy partnership
- Curtin spin-off company awarded 5.2 million to develop biofuel technology
- Award-winning innovations show a bright future for energy and health
- New Australia-China joint research centre to secure future energy and reduce emissions
- Biomass gasification demonstration plant development in Western Australia